Tour To Kakao Friends Gangnam Store

Hy!!!

Happy sunday 🌞

Gimana hari ini? Sudah ke gereja belum? Sudah olahraga pagi belum? Jalan sehatnya juga sudah belum???

Today, i will introduce Kakao Talk Store at Gangnam Store. Let me thanks to Kakao Friends of first! (:

...

Let me to show you!!!


When you entry Kakao Store,  you will find this...


And also, you will discover this...

The big of BABY RYAN >▽<


lets looks around!!!








After i feel, enough... I go to up stairs for go to 2nd floor






A lot of photo zones in here >▽<






I took selcas with my lovely baby frodo!!!




Hmm.. Lets go to 3rd floor!!!










That is the Ryan's Cafe....


While i wait my order... I looking around!

There is lampion of ryan >▽< so cute!!!



The bell is also baby ryan >▽<


Dont forget to takes selcas!!!

Oups!!! My order is coming!!!



I order greantea frape ♥.♥

Actually..... I disappointed cause... My wipe cream is not Ryan's shape ):
But... No problem!!! ★★★


So cute isn't it?! (:

If you wanna go there... You can go to Gangnam Station Line Green number 2. You must to go to exit number 10. And walk straight untill you see the Kakao Store. Hihihi

Okay~ i must to go!! Byeeee ♥♥♥

***

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK