Jajjangmyeon Running Man at LeeHa Chinese Resto

Hy there!!!

Today, i will let you the nice hot spot, if you go to South korea!!!

Are you curious with Hammer Jajjangmyun that ate in Running Man???


Yas.... That day, i went to the resto!!! >▽<

Let me to show you ♥♥♥


I just went to there to lunch only! Yeah.. I living in Seoul. But... Not need waste a lot of time to go there in Guri Provincetown.

Let's go to follow me!!!

The resto is in second floor, so you have to go to the resto from here ...


In centerof 1st floor and 2nd floor  you will find this!





And a lot of actors&actress's sign in front of the resto gate ♥


My friend is so excited! >▽<

Let's go to inside!!!



When you go to inside, you will find the sign and some of running man's pictures (:

And for the interiors... I think, no different with other classical chinese resto! You really feel like in China! I feel as home! So bright, and warm....

Let me to show you the menus!!!



After i ask 'Hummer Jajjangmyun' we will get some side dishes ^^

And... Be patient for make the Hammer Jajjangmyun's come!

Hmmm......

After we wait while/~~~~


Tadaaaa!!! My friend got her Hammer Jajjangmyun ♥♥ and she feel happy!

Lets break the bread!


Woah...... Is it delicious, isn't it?



Lets my friend eat the Jajjangmyun ~!!!


She said the Jajjangmyun is worth it!!!!

Why????



That is the reason!!! ♥♥♥ it is heaven for seafood lover!!! ♥♥♥

Noodles, seafood, pork, taste! Is so cool!!!!

I eat Shirmp Fried Rice as my favorite♥♥♥


The taste is not making you be sad because of prices. Hahahaha

I use 8.000 korean won for 1 plate of Shrimp Fried Rice, and 10.000 korean won for the Hammer Jajjangmyun. And total is 18.000 korean won. In Indonesia, 18.000 korean won is like 200.000 rupiah indonesia. 200.000 rupiah or more, just for 2 people.. Is expensive enough. But................... The taste is really worth ~!!!!!

After that, my friend and Lee Ha's owner take picture together.



'Miss Leeha, we will back again, someday ♥♥♥' that my friend told to Leeha's owner ^^

If you will go here, i will let you know by map pictures that make you easy to follow that (^-^)


Not need to waste time if you are at Sangbong Subway Station in line number 7. Please transfer to line that will bring you to Guri Subway station.

At Guri Subway Station just go to exit number 3. Walk a few second in front of to go to bus stop station.


Wait for bus number 7.

The bus will bring you to the Jangja-Hosu-Gongwon (장자호수공원). It is around 14 ~ 16 minutes to go there from Guri Subway station.

And... Please walk to the 도착 sign.


So easy, isn't it???

If you go to South Korea, don't forget to go there too ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK