Bigbang Seungri's Aori Ramen Konkuk Univ Store

Hy!!! Long time no see (:
How are you? I am always being good and have to being good. Amen!!!

Today, i will let you abt Bigbang Seungri's Ramen Resto that called as AORI.

Nah, my friend ask me where is Aori Ramen, and when i search... I got the closer one that just open in there ♥

Where is it???? Lets follow me!!!





So, i go there for eat lunch.

Lets go to second floor ♥♥♥





And this is the menu of that ramen... You also can add the toping if you want.





While i wait my ramen come..... I took some picture. Interior pictures >▽<





And... TADAAAAA MY RAMEN IS COME!!!





I ate the 10.000 korean won of ramen.

Taste good, i like egg and also the bake of bacon ♥
♥ ♥ if you bacon or pork lover.... You have to eat this!!!

For you who eat small... This ramen is enough. But..... Not really worth about prices ): more expensive than othe ramen in south korea. Hmmm because of the BIGBANG's Seungri i think.. Or because of water that from JinRi Mountain? Kkkkkk

Whatever. But..... For taste, i will give score 4 from 5. But for price... I give give 3 for 5.

I have to go, guys... C u next time!!!

***

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK