Halloween Party with Everland

Hi!!!!!

I am back...... hihihi

In this week, I went to Everland for twice kkk

and I think, this is my 3rd post about EVERLAND hahahaha

Yeah, as you know... the first one is for guide A Indonesian Couple who visiting Seoul for vacation, and in this time, I went Everland with my beloved friend. hohoho

I and them go to Everland in 9 a.m from Gangnam Station. hmmmm for the next story, you can watch my youtube video! (:

I saw panda and I met zombies... hihihihi


Don't forget to subscribe and like my videos at Imey's Diary !!! cause, I will upload more videos for you, Culimeyers....

My account youtube: Imey's Diary

If you visit South Korea, don't forget to go to Everland, and lets do Halloween party ★

Hmmm... I will go to sleep now~!

Enjoy your diet, enjoy your life. because beautifull is need to fight!

Dont forget to visit my korean blog too!

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

And also follow my instagram at imey2901

thanks for reading, thanks for watching

and for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK