WANNA ONE HIGH CUT MAGAZINE #216 2018

Hello ganks!!! How are you?????????????

Today, i will let you know!
I just bought HIGH CUT MAGAZINE #216
WINNER EDITION hohoho

Yeah, i bought online at YES24 dot com.

I really like that!!! Why???
Cause, i paid on 11 a.m and on 7p.m my magazine came >▽< oh yeah!!!

Are you curious????



If you curious with other poster, just buy by yourself! Kkkk

I really appreciated Winner As Korean Idol to making a lot of money, so, i will not share all of winner poster in this magazine. Sorry!

Hmmm... I hope you can appreciate your idol too ♥♥

Okay~~~ i will back soon!
Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

********

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK