EXO Dolls Boutiques at Hong Ik University

Hello all!!!
How are you?
A few days ago, i visited Hong Ik University.. And in there, i find the unique one!
Yeah, i find clothes store, but for KPOP Idol's dolls.

Let's go to follow me!!!

I searched on naver map, and can't find the store... So, i can't give you know about the store place...
But the place near from Hong Ik University Station Line 2 (Green Line) exit number 9.

Let's go!!!
















So cute rite!!! You have to go to 6th floor to get all of exo or other kpop idol's doll's stuff kkk



Yeah... At 6th floor ♥♥♥

Hmmm
When i found the map on Naver, i will update this post soon ♥

C U Later ♥

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

*********

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK