SUGAR LAB, You Do Wanna Slim, Don't You?

Hello ganks!
Today, i visited a beauty clinic in Gangnam Area.
Yeah.... I got some treatment to get slim fast as i can! Hohoho
As you know, South Korea is BEST in BEAUTY TREATMENTS... So~

Follow my story!

So, i have to make reservation in this clinic first
Actually, i make reservation at 5pm. But, around 3pm i gone from my place.

And, i arrived at 4pm


The store is 4th floor, when you take off from elevator, you will show this banner! Do wax in this place, and get a doorprize for Jeju Holiday


Go to right, and you will find this.


This is wax price. But, i do not do wax! I do slim treatment >▽<


When i go inside, i took many pictures inside! This clinic has own make up brand! So interesting!


Lotion, mask, etc



Jikwon gave me ice americano as my fav! Wohoooo my kiss mark >▽< LOL

I got this for my 3 days diet treatments!

If you done, lets go to inside!


In inside, you will heard classic songs...
So calm


This is also their lotion treatment


This is too!


You have take off your clothes, and change with this!


Tadaaa!!! Awawaw


I have to take rest in that bed! So calm, so warm, and..... I slept for 20minutes


After that, jikwon did massage with this cream and this machine. Oho... Reflex!

And...... I feel hungry after i did that :" but.......

Jikwon said, JUST REMOVE YOUR FATTY, SUMMER IS ALMOST COME!

And, i do not feel to eat now ㅠㅠ

If you wanna go here for fatty treatments, just go to
Sollong Station (green line, line number 2) at exit number 3. And follow the blue line!


Okay, ganks!
Are you enjoy with my story?

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

***********


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK