[REVIEW] Pink Aura Cushion No 23

Hy ganks!
How are you????

Today, i will write about korean makeup review.
Long time to do this, rite? Hihihi

So, this time i will review cushion product, producted by

PINK AURA Cushion ♥♥♥

So, let me to show you about the package


Lets break the plastics!


I used refill products. Becuz i think cover is not important :( that important is about products ♥

You will see sponge and also cushion in inside plastic


Hmm houw bout the color? Let me to show you ♥


I bought number 23. Cause, number 23 as same as my skin tone color.

But.......


I tried number 21. So white! >▽< hahaha


After around 4 hours i use this cushion...

I love this cushion..

Actually, i really hard for find cushion that can match in my skin.
No about color, but about cushion quality.. ㅠㅠ

This cushion's color is not change easily!
And also so moisturize in my skin!
Not easy to break on my skin too ♥

I really recommended this cushion for you who have indonesian skin like me!!!
With big pore, and also dry skin ㅠ
But, i don't really recommend this product for you who have oily skin.

Cause, if you use this cusshion of oily skin in Indonesia..........
I think everyone will said YOU LIKE ONDEL-ONDEL! PLZ TAKE OFF YOUR CUSHION
😭😭😭

Hmmm....
Aha! I also cuted my hair♥♥
I will tell you about the salon, after this post ♥

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

***********

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK