Dubujjigi Childish Near From Yonsei University

Halooooo!!!

Kkkkkkk
This is my first time to write about recommends restourant that near from Yonsei University. Hahaha
No no.. That is not mean, i never go to Yonsei University. Kkk
I often go Yonsei, but just for hangout. And for eat, i always go to Hong Ik University. Kkkkk

Okay, i will let you know.

So, in here, i find a delicious restaurant of kimchi-jjigae. The name is difficult fot let you know ㅠㅠ

So, just let me go!!!


Lets go to inside!


Hmm.... The store is in B1 floor


After you make sure your table, ajumma will give you rice with 1/2 cook of eeg


Our main menu!


500gr Kimchi. You will feel like in heaven!


With 350gr of Pork. So so so delicious!




Make sure kimchi & pork was cook perfectly
Take the kimchi sup on your bowl
Just mix that!


Dont forget to take your kim! (Seaweed)



Hmm so delicious!


I who not eat rice so much, will take my noodles on this food




Oho! Hell!!!


This food is so GREAT!!!

The prices is also not so expensive!
You need 10.000 korean won, for 2 person.

If you wanna go here...



Just follow the blue line bellow, after you arrived at Sinchon Station green line 2 exit 1.

Okay, i have to go

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

*********

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK