Cutie Friends - Design Your Nail By Self

Hello ganksssssss
How are you?
Really long time.no see!
Yeah as you know afterr imigration office reject my file to change my visa, i really busy !!!

But actually, i am not really busy! Yeah.. Cause, i visited Cutie Friends for make my nail be cute by myself in Hong Ik University area.

So, let me to show you ♥



Not really expensive for make your nail be pretty!


Lets go outside!




That is some of nail accessories


That is nail sample



This is 'how to use'

Okay! Lets to try it!


In first, i have to use the center on on my nail


Than, i have to place my finger in this machine


Tadaaaa... My lil nail ♥


As you know, i have little nail, the jikwons(?) helped me to use this


I choosed that design!


After i choosed design, i let my fingel in that machine just wait about 30 seconds



Tadaaa!! But this is not finish!


I must make my nail keep dry


And this is it!


Like this


This


And this


And for last, jikwon gave me my finger print's picture hohoho

How bout this store? Are you exciting to visit here?

Okay, just go to Hong Ik University in line number 2 (green line) and go to exit number 8
Or just follow the blue line in bove!


C U in next post! ♥

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

**********

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK