Short Hair at Satin Hair Korea

Hello ganks!!

As my promise at last post.. I will tell you
That i just cut my hair to be short hair ♥♥♥

Yeah, just for information
I LOVE SHORT HAIR
since i am on child...

My mom is never let my hair be long... If i have long hair, just around shoulder? Hehehe
And thats why....
I love Tiffany so much in Girls Generation since they was debut. And i like Jessica since on Gee Music Video.

Two days before i go to South Korea at 2014, i cut off my hair to be short, and i never cut off again untill 2018 ㅠ so, when i looks people with short hair, i feel envy! Yeah i envy! I wanna cut my hair!!!

But ..... But.... But.......

I did it today 🎉🎊

I cut my hair!!! At korean salon... Make my hair looks like korean people(?) lol
But... I really love it!!

Wait~ i will show you about the salon first!


There is event for everybody who wanna curly their hair.


Lets go to inside!!!


This salon is one of famous salon in Seoul, that's why...... So crowds ㅠㅠ many people in inside... Huft... 

The Salon has many store.

In Coex Mall, Gangnam, Samsung Area, or in Techno Mart.

Before jikwon cuts my hair, jikwon asked to me, when i do shampoo for last time? Today morning?

'No no' i stop for while. I need to think cause suddenly i forget about that -- 'Yesterday morning' my answer continued.

I got shampoo first, and...... Not for spend much time!!!


Tadaaa!!!


Every peoples said, i looks cuter than last!
I am not expectation about my hair now!!! Cause, i remamber... I have long hair in last night. Hahaha

(Selca for advertising makeup product - i will write the makeup review asap!)

Looks!!! My hair is not short and now i have my lovely short hair ♥♥

I LOVE IT!!!

Hmm i will back soon, ganks!

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

*************


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK