Open Ceremony Pyeongchang 2018

Hello ganks!!!
How are you? Hhhhhh

This time i will tell you about Olimpic Pyeongchang 2018.

Yeah, Olimpic 2018 hold in South Korea, Pyeongchang. Pyeongchang is name of city in South Korea. And from Seoul, you will need 2~3hours to go there.

No no! I can't to go there. But, when i will take my Indonesian Products from my Indonesian Friend, we decided to meet in Dongdaemun Design Plaza and, we found about Pyeongchang Olimpic 2018's air in there...

Okay, first time! We just decide to play ice skating, but..... Ice skating will open at 6pm. So, we just looking around. And...... We decided to visit ....
Sang-Sang stadium


After that, staff in there, asked us to taking picture!


Wooow.... I can taking pictures with korean President --" LOL. But fun!

After that,




We took selca for get stuff of Pyeongchang 2018.

After that,



Ok! Time to play ice skating then




After we buy tickets (ticket just 1000) we have to take helmet and ice skate's shoes




Yeah!!!! And... Time to ice skating!!!


This Friday is so HOT!!! Hohoho

Hmmm i have to prepare to go to my part time job's place. Soooooo........

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

**************


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK