My New BF as my DIET FRIENDS

Hoy hoy!!!

I will introduce my new friend who limited edition, and little expensive .-.

I BOUGHT THIS FROM MY TEARS AND SWEAT






Actually, i wanna buy Reebok Limited Edition too. But, i got mssg from the company, item that i want is already SOLD OUT. and, they will send to me around next month.

My new shoes, is not really limited edition, i think. Pfftttt yasudahlahya...

No problem! I don't really want to item that limited. I need shoes because of functions >▽<

I hope, this White Fila, can be my best friends in my daily ♥.♥

Honestly, this shoes is big size -.- i choosed 250 size. Because, 240 is to small. But............. If i change, it will be impossible, if 240 is really small.

Okay. No problem ♥.♥ not really big. But BIG!!!

Okay, let see in next opportunity >▽<

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for visiting! 🐨

**********************


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK