Kakao Friends Hong Ik University Store

Hallo ganks!
After i and Bani:eun eonni visited the beer cafe, we were decided to visit Kakao Friend around Hong Ik University. Bani:eun Eonni told me, there is exhibition.

Altought there is no exhibition in there, i am not feel unhappy >▽< because... I found a lot of KAKAO FRIEND's stuff that so CUTE!!! Baby Frodo, Baby Peach, Baby Neo, Ryan, etc. Yeah... I like Kakao more than Line .., but..... I using Naver So MUCH! than DAUM. Sorry... Kkk

Okay! Just let me to show you, how cute they are!







Lets go to 2nd floor! There is many of stationery!













First time, i thought in 3rd floor there is kakao exhibition. But... No problem! There is cafe, and some phone stationary of kakao friends~

Lets GO!!!









In 2nd floor, there is many kakao friends statue. You can take your picture in there... And make sweet experience!!!



I have to back to study~ so....

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for your loving 💘

**********




Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK