My Bestiest from 187 Miles (308 km)

Hello ganks!!!

Can you guess, what i get today?

I got bday present from my bestiest from 187 Miles (Seoul to Busan - one way)
I got a sleep light LED with sheep shape!!!

Let me to show you!





She bought that for me from Kakaotalk Store hohoho i love this sleep light! Hohoho

She also sent me the message!


So emotional! Hohoho

Ji Min-ah~ i will use the sleep light as good as i can! Don't worry be happy ♥ ☺ ㅋㅋㅋ

Woah... Thanks God!
For sent me a lot of angel without wings in my surrounds.....

Hmmm i will back again to my study room.

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

************

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK