Black Tree - Craft Beer Café Near Hongik University

Hello ganks!!!.

Thanks a lot for your good pray to me as my special bday present! Hohoho

Today story... Hmm

I with Bani:eun eonni, i visited Craft Beer Cafe near Hongik University. Yeah, almost people who love South Korea and ever visited Seoul (even once) will know about Hongik University. The Hot Place in Seoul for university student.

So, let go to the point!!!



Follow me to go to 2nd floor!!!




Can you look this? So many bottles of beer


When you go inside,you will find this design interior!




I will let you bout the menu!



I ordered 2 bottles of Hokaden craft beer



Woah...... She is best drinker! Hohoho

And..... Our menu is coming!

Tadaaaaaa






Eat Much, Pig Then. Hahaha


And, the bills came .. Huhuhu

Kkkkk

I love this time of my bday party somuch!!!

Not much about present, but.... I can relax and refreshing with Bani:eun Eonni and also a bottle of craft beer. Hohoho

If you wanna go to this cafe, just follow in map bellow



Okay,

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for the beer 🍺

*********



Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋










Comments

  1. kukira coffee shop. abis mirip logonya sama yang di sini >> Black Three

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhehehe... Itu link sebelahnya link jual beli pagar XD wkwkw
      Btw makasih sudah visited ♥♥♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK