Me and Moncafe Series Doll

Hy! How are you??? I hope you doing well!!!!

Today, i will introduce my babies doll >▽<

Actually, i wanna buy this doll since last year. But.. The doll is very very very expensive, so... I just collect my penies. And. When i just lookin arround on twitter,i got the doll with cheap prize. Hohoho

And this is my babies!!!


That is Suga Tart. Series of Mon Cafe Dolls. Actually, i wanna buy Rap Monster of BTS, but.. I can't find him. So i decided to buy Suga's doll!!!

And..... So surprizing! The same time... bannie eonni bought me Mon Ing Ppang!!! Rapmon's doll at Mon Cafe series. As my xmast's present >▽< hohohoho

And.... Now..... I have 2 babies >▽<

In my instagram, there is thousand of question about EXO's Dolls. The dolls is not mine! The dolls in bani-eun's babies...

So.... I feel lucky today!




Thanks for reading and C U NEXT TIME!!!


********


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK