I Visited Noryang-Jin Fish Market

Hy!!! How are you?

In 25th December, Xmast day i go to Noryangjin Fish Market with my tour participants.

I will let you know, heaven of fish in Seoul, South Korea





Yeah!!! When i go there, i feel fall in love with Noryangjin Market! Why??? Cause.... I love fish! I love seafood!!! I love Sashimi. I love all of foods that come from sea!!!

We can buy fish in there, and eat in the restaurant that inside market!





So delicious rite?! You can request about fresh fish, or cooked fish! Grilled, soup, steam, all about cooked seafood will be prepare for your request!!!

Hmm and my tour participant


They enjoying food >▽<

If you wanna go here, you can go to Line 1, at Noryangjin Subway Station on ext. number 1, and don't go to outside! Just lookin the stairs to go the market!!! (:

And... Just follow the arrow!!! (:

Thanks for reading 📚
And, have a good time!!! ⏰

*****




Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK