Hangout at YG Republique Myeongdong Store

Hollaaaa!!!!

Today, i will let you know that i visited YG Republique Myeongdong Store..

So, lets me to show you!!!


Lets go to inside!!!










For YG Lovers, you will find a lot of YG Merchandise that you can buy in here!!!

Hmmm not only that, you can also buy a lot of delicious food!!!

Lets see the menu!




Beer, chips, fried rice, friend fish, fried potato, etc... You can treat your tummy well in here!!!

And this is our menu!

Tadaaaa




Looks delicious!!!



And in finish, my sister took a lot of pictures!!!




Maybe, this poses will inspired you for your babymoon pictures photograph >▽<

So cute, they are!!!

Hmmm in side of cashier, you will find your idol photos!!!





YG is best for treat you well! Hohoho

I made video also about this YG Republique


Subscribe my channels too!!! >▽<

If you will visite this store... You can follow the map bellow!


From Myeongdong Station (line 4) ext 6. And... Walk at blue line on the map ^^

Hmmm... Okay, i will back tomorrow! CU ♥


*******

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK