My Brother Did My Make-Up Challenge ft. Ujung Oppa

Hy guys!!!!

How are you?!

Are you watching Ujung Oppa's channel???

Are you remamber with Nemo Party Room, that i posted before????

Yeah...

I will post about Ujung Oppa who did bani-eun and Velly's makeup!!!

Let me to show you!!!



Messy make-up!!!

And tadaaa!!!






So cute, are them?! -,,-

If you curious about the video, i will show you!!!




Kkkk so funny!!! >▽<

Dont forget to subscribe them, too ♥.♥

***

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK