SALON DE TEA - Buckheon Hanok's Traditional Tea Coffee


Hy!!! How are you???? I hope you will fine!!!

Almost winter!!! So cold, isnt it? Dont forget to taking care your self!!

I will let you know, a cafe at Bukcheon Hanok Village. Yeah... You who do korean tour with me, is always looking this cafe!

I tried to go inside, and drunk the tea... (:

And.... Let me to see you!!!









And i ordered this sikhye ice!!!


Just watch the video bellow, for interior design! ♥♥



Don't forget to turn on CC for know what i told (:

Hmm like, share, and subscribe ya!!!

Give comment to be best video in the future ♥♥♥

***

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK