Don't Worry, If You Only Have 3USD and You Feel Hungry!

Hy guys!!!

I will let you something special!!! Yeah >▽<

If you go to south korea for backpacker, and suddenly you have not money again... Don't worry!!!

Why????

Cause.............

I have the answer!!!

Tadaaaaaaaa!!!!!


What is that???

Hmmm don't talk more! Just let me to go to inside!!!



You will re-charge your body's energy with this food!!! Not really expensive for make your tummy being full!!!

I and Bani-eun order Bobpongseu and Chesse Tteokgalbi

Let me to show you





Delicious!!! The original korean taste for university student like me and her!!! Hohoho

You can find this restaurant in everywhere! But.. I bought this near from our university  ^^

If you go to Ehwa, or Korean University, i think you will find this restaurant hihihi

Ok, i will go now.... Byeeee

***


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

Dont forget to visit my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and also follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK