[REVIEW] PERIPERA INK AIRY VELVET

Hello!!!

How are you?

Hmm... Today, i will not talk about 'PLACE' or 'KPOP' or 'CURHAT' as usually. Why??? Bcuz, i will let you know about my new friend >▽<

As A Twenty Girl, Make-Up is a thing that must bring to somewhere. Especially for lips makeup. I lost my liptint who bought by my korean best-friend, Lee Ji Min. So.... I have to buy new one :(

After i ask to MR. NAVER (search engineer in South Korea), I decided to buy PERIPERA brand. So, when i have free time, i went to Peripera's Store, near from Konkuk University? Hihihi yeaps!!! My house's neighbors is fvckin cool! B)

I looking the best color for my skin. And i decided to buy .....


PERIPERA INK AIRY VELVET COLOR NUMBER 2 (PRETTY ORANGE PINK)

Why??? Cause the color is match with my lips!

Peripera Ink Airy Velvet Color has lip lacquer which makes your lips a flower-like bloom with smooth and soft velvety touch. An airy weightless texture, but you can get blood color and moisture.

Are you believe me?

Lets see!!!



See????? So bloody right? Hihihi :3

Cute package can make you be more cheerful and confident!


So far~ i still didn't find the worst one, yet. Peripera's product is good~ ^^

Actually i don't like mate-lip tint. And i also still can't find the different between mate and normal hahahahahaha...

Yeah~ you know-lah.... I just ordinary girl who not excited with makeup hihihihi

Just being your-self! Beautiful is from heart~ not about makeup ♥

You can buy this tint on instagram: INDESIRE_SHOPPE :)

Okay~ then...

Enjoy Your Life, Enjoy Your Day, Enjoy Your Diet

Dont forget to visit my korean blog, too

STAR'S DIARY

the last but not for last!

XOXO AND ANNYEONG~♥♥♥


Comments

  1. jadi kamu beli liptint bwt gantiin lip tint dia yg ilang?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK