[REVIEW] I'M MEME Tic Toc Tint-Lip Velvet

Kyaaaaaa

Finally, we meet again hohoho
(padahal kemarin juga udah nulis blog wkwk)

Okay, this time~ i will review my new lip-tint velvet!!! Oh my gawd... I just bought new lip tint. I have total 5 of lip-tint and 2 of lip-balm now. Kkkk harap maklum! I am a girl ♥♥♥

Okay, dont waste the time! I will show you about my new lip-tint velvet that i bought >▽<

Tadaaa!!!


I bought Tic Toc Lip-Tint Velvet from I'M MEME. I am making sure~ you will know about MEME BOX!!! Yassss i bought in there ♥.♥

I bought lip-tint velvet number 03, and 02. Actually, i search number 01. Cause, number 01 is dracula red color ♥.♥ i think, when i use that, my lips will look so sexy! Kyaaaaa

Number 02 for Orange, and number 03 for Lovely Pink ♥.♥

Lets see in the inside of the box! Tadaaaaaa



Tic Toc Lip Tint Velvet looking a pen. The design package is so cute kkkkk

Lets see the color!!!



So pretty well ♥.♥ hihihi i love that!!!

And for the information, this lip-tint's smell simillar with chocolate >▽< i dont know about taste yet. If really like chocolate..... I just tought, when you kiss with your boyfriend, your boyfriend will love it too hahahahaha *okay nevermind!

I am not a pro beauty blogger, so i don't know about the negative point in this product. That i know.... This lip-balm is so good! Perfect! Mate, little glossy, soft, and has durable time!!! I love this product since i look that with banni-eun last month in COEX MALL. kkkkk

Okay, i wanna go to sleep again. C u later, culimeyerssss ♥.♥

Thanks for reading!!!

Dont forget to visit my korean blog too

STAR's DIARY

and also dont forget to follow my insta at imey2901

Enjoy your day, Enjoy your diet. Because beautiful is need to war!!!

Last but not for last

Xoxo and annyeooonggggg ♥♥♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK