H Avenue Konkuk Hotel

Hy ganks!!!!
How are you? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I reallyyyyyyy missssssss youuuuuuuu sooooo muuuuccchhh^ ♥♥♥♥

How bout you? Are you miss me?

Hohoho

So late and i knew...
But, i will let you know.. The cutest hotel near from Konkuk University.
Yeah!!! HOTEL hohoho

Hmm i got this hotel from a condominium application in South Korea exactly! Hohoho

Lets me to introduce you ♥♥


H Avenue Hotel in Konkuk University

Let's go to inside!!





Are you curious with the bar? Lets follow me!





I think that is will be comfortable!

How bout food's price? Let me to see you ♥♥♥


Good enough!

Lets to go to the room ♥♥♥



The bathroom is also cute! Really!!!

Huft..............

If you have chance to stay in Seoul for a few days, maybe you have to stay in here ^^

Just arround 90.000 korean won ~ 130.000 korean won/ night.

If you wanna go here >> H AVENUE

Or follow the maps bellow!!!


Take Subway green line number 2, and take off at Konkuk University Station. Exit number 1.

If you ask me, with who i visited there... Just go to my fanfiction blog to get the answer LOL.

Okay ganks....

I have to sleep, cause tomorrow i have to go to Indonesia Consulate in Yeoeuido. Byeee

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

Happy travel!!! ♥♥♥

********





Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK