My Happiest Day During 2018

Hello ganks!!!!
How are you??????????

As you know~ i very very busy!!!
I have to prepare my university documents etc ㅠ

Hmm okay ganks! I just tell you something ♥♥♥

Today.....................
I got mssg from PJB 🎉🎊
Lol

Yeah, i sent mssg first for him. I said,
Congrats for Pass your military service.
And he replied...


Yeah, altough you know... I ever wrote A Goodbye Letter for him................ I just feel, i can't live with him. REALLY!


but............ I have a problem ㅠㅠ yeah........ You will know my problem, if you read my fanfiction of Kim Nam Joo in my other fanfiction blog. LOL

At least, i can show to Lee Ji Min........ There is boy who like me. HAHAHA and actially, not only one person.

Okay, back to laptop 💻

Not only that......

My Alien Registration Card was back@!!!!!!! 🎉🎊


I am REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY TODAY!!!!!

TODAY IS HAPPIEST DAY DURING 2018 HOHOHO

okay, i have to do my campus task.
So,

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

*******


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK