I Have To Re-Entry Level 5

Hy...
Long time no see!!!!
Yeah......
I really really busy!!! Sorry.
Huft........... I have to re-entry my level 5 in Sejong Univ. Lol
Because of............. My Visa. But, no problem. I think i have to make my korean language to be perfect.

Hmmm
As you know, there is Culture Program in there. And this time, i and my friends visit Seoul Land. Yipiiiew!!!


















Where am i? Hmmm i just be person at behind of camera. Hihihi

So interesting right?
So, if you wanna make experiences in Korea as Student or for study korean language. Just entry to Sejong University!!!

(click and you will guide to register Sejong Univ)

So, i will back, as soon as possible ♥

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for visiting 🏃

***********



Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK