April Mop by Kakaotalk

Hello ganks! How are you?
Hohoho

Today is 1st day of April...

I got mssg that told me i got present from him.
Happy? Yeah of course! I love present.
But... When i open that.... I found
He is lying to me. Huft




But, for second, i smiling. I laughing....

Thx Azka~ THX!!! hahaha

Okay, i will continue my task as student ㅠ
Do homework, and study cause 2nd April i will do exam.

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

*****


Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK