Cherryblossom Korea at Seokchon Lake

Hello ganks!how are you?
Nowadays i am so so so so so busy!!!
Yeah, im not a worker now... I am student. And student is 2x busy than worker ㅠ

Okay, just pass that!

Today i will let you know about beautiful place in Seoul when you go to here ar SPRING SEASON 🌸

I took this picture at last sunday, and after that... I got influenza --" lol

The place is SEOKCHON LAKE.
Not far from Jamsil or Lotte World.
You just go to there by Subway in green line number 2, and take off at Jamsil station. Go to exit number 3. And... Just follow the road ♥

I will show you, how beautiful is that


Beautiful, isn't it???

I will show you the different pictures 🌸 hohoho














Benar-benar karya seni yang indah. Hahahhaa

Okay, i will back soon!

Aha!!! I have exam in April 15th. So, pray for meeee ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

**********




Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK