Hello April! Let's Be Nice

Hello ganks!
Long time no see.....

Yeah!!! Indonesia is so hot! So,i can update in there everyday. Huft~
Maybe i will throwback Indonesia in this month.. Sorry~

How are you?
I hope you be fine in all everyday
Me too~ i hope i will be fine!

Preparing to be University Student in South Korea is not easy! So, i will update as fast as i can :(

TOPIK? Test Of Proficiency In Korean.
I have get level 5 or at least level 4...
I also have to prepare my documents, my brain, etc.

Aha! Park Jin Beom......... In last 21 March, we did kakaotalk. And he said, he will finish his military at May 1st. Hahaha as you know~ i know when he will finish his military before he tell me know..........
I dunno, my story about him will be continue or just, just will be end in this time.

Bani Eun eonni is really goback to Indonesia and back to Korea again in September or October.
Hyuh~~~~
I miss her. Lol

I hope, you guys will walk with me together.
Make me laugh, and always giving me support to write this blog.
Always loving me, cause i love you all ♥

Okay, i will back later.

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

********

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK