Ahjumma Kitchen Surabaya

hy ganks...
how are you??????
WAAAAAAAAH..... I AM SO FREAKING D*MN MISS YOU SO MUCH
*okay, this is over
What? my Korean Proficiency Test?
I did well. i hope, i can got the best score...
hohoho

okay, back to topic

when i back to Indonesia, especially Surabaya
I have a lot of meeting programs with Korean Lover in Indonesia.
and, one of them is meeting with KING Surabaya Members.

I and one of KING Surabaya admin, decide to meet in one of Korean Restaurant in Surabaya.
the name of restaurant is Ahjumma Kitchen

i will let you know about the menus





AH!!! I visited that place with my moms~ AHA!!! There is Bani-eun eonni too

after i and my moms make food order, i go to outside for take pictures of this restaurant.


and i take picture inside


i and KING Member is also take pictures together. with Ahjumma Kitchen Surabaya's owner too



a few minutes later.......

my pat bing soo, and my indonesian bulgogi came!!! actually bulgogi is my mom's menu. but i and her always do share everything especially for food. lol



why i called that is indonesian bulgogi?????
yeah, cause, that taste is not really like korean bulgogi.
not bad, but i like it :)

okay, if you wanna visited there, you can go to google maps and search address by yourself!!! sorry, i dunno how to use google maps in Indonesia.

okay, i have to go to dream land....
CU LATER

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

**********




Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK