Met Korean Actress and Actor Experience (part 01)

Hello!!!!

Today is Sunday! Yippieeee!!! How are you? Are you wnjoy your weekend, then? Hihihi

I will share with you my best experience in mylife! Hohoho why??? Cause, i got chance to talking with Korean Actor and Actress :3 hihihi

Before i continue my story... Let see this video!


So funny, isn't it???

I met her in last friday >▽< yeaps... As my last story... In friday, i have a meeting! Hohoho

I met our company's client and this eonni...

Let me show you this pict!




She made a short video for her fan who my close friend in Indonesia hohoho

Don't forget to take picture together hahaha

Dont be envy! Hihihi

Ah~ this Eonni also will join with my company, as idol~ so... You can see her on our youtube channel ^^



Dont forget to like, subscribe, and also to give us your comments!!! ^^

Okay~~~ i will back to my daily activity~

So....

Enjoy Your Life, Enjoy Your Day, Enjoy Your Diet!

Dont forget to visit my korean blog, too

STAR'S DIARY

Xoxo and annyeooong♥♥♥


Comments

  1. so, the video (for your indonesian friend) is only a photo? :( hyunjung joo is her real name? sorry, i'm a newbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Video! But.. When i upload in here, changed :(
      Ju Heon Jung. You can search in youtube or naver, and get it! ^^ she is a comedian in here :3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK