Bbollala Baekhwajom - Let Me Back To 90's

Hy!!!

Still at same day when i visited Hongik University in last sunday.

I told you, that i hanged-out untill 11 pm, rite???

Yesss! Today, i will let you know about my schedule(?) that time hohoho

Actually, after i visited The Tteokpokki House, i and Eonni ate hotdog in a little hotdog cafe. And suddenly we changed be pig LOL. I will let you know that little hotdog cafe, in next post. Because.... I have to let you know about 90's shop near of Hongik University >▽<


How can i go there??? Yesss~ that story will be start from, my curious mind hahaha 'what is that?' 'let me go inside! I curious~!'

So... I took some pictures again, and i will share with you too ♥ hohoho



Lets go to inside!!!

















So excited! Cause... I feel i back to my childhood >▽< hohoho How bout you?

If you wanna go here, you can look the map's picture ^^


From Hong Ik University line 2, exit number 7, you can follow the map bellow hahaha

Okay~ i have to go now!! ^^

Enjoy your Day, Enjoy Your Life, Enjoy Your Diet!

Don't forget to visit my Korean blog too ♥

STAR'S DIARY

XOXO AND ANNYEOOONG ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK