Mr Hilling - Massage Cafe at Konkuk University

Hy there~

Do you remamber with yesterday story???

After I and Banieuns eat Pizza and Pasta at Pasta Chicken Kitchen, we visited MR. HILING for a instan massage experience hihihi

Yess!! The place's name is MR HILING

The place is pretty cool!!!!..

Look is this!!!








We spent 13.000 korean won /person for feel this experience♥♥♥

I like this place~~~

Expensive??? No no!!! We got a cup of drink ♥


I choose Chocolate Latte Ice after did massage ★★★

And i love this chocolate late!!!

Yeah~ instan massage~ we just sit-down at the massage chair. But..... I feel pretty good~ ^^


Yeah~ instan massage from the massage chair hihihi


If you wanna visit Mr Healing, you can go to Konkuk University station and go outsite from exit number 2~ ★★★

Mr Healing is open from 10am untill midnight 1am :)

I will let you know about Mr Hilling's Map ♥


Okay, Culimeyers~

Dont forget to like, Comments, and Share♥♥

And also~ dont forget to visit my Korea blog >> Star's Diary

Okay~ c u next time♥♥

Xoxo and annyeong~!!!♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK