2018 Chuseok Story

hy gankssssssss

how are you?

today is Chuseok. do you know what is chuseok?
yeah, chuseok is thanks giving in korea.

many korean go to their village to visit their family in Chuseok. thats why, in my house neighbor is so quiet.

there is no store that open, there is no car in morning untill 3pm. and, here looks like died city. hohoho

ok next.

arround 1pm i go to jessica's house and made Nasi Goreng with her. then..... i do sanchaek as usually after i eat something with her.
i go to Childern Grand Park.
i just walk with her, see animals and thousand of baby kkkk

i also took pictures. just for fun




i met kangoroo, fox, lion, tiger, etc.

ok, after i visited there.. i just go to my house, and slept.

at 7pm, i feel hungry. i confuses that will i eat for dinner. so, i bought Sausages in convenient store and make Sausages to be Sausages Jeon. one of a lot special menu in Thanks Giving Party.


after i eat all. i decided to write my experiences in my blog, cause.... i will not loss my beautiful memories during i living overseas in South Korea.

yeps, i will go to Indonesia back for good.
i hope, i can be more success in there ♥

pray to me~

 i still open KOREA TOUR
JUST CALL MY WHATSAPP AT +821032742901



Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for visiting 🏃

***********



Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK