Neon Moon Shop - Let Me Go To 80's

Hollaaaa!!!!

*i took this story in the same day when i hang out to Hongik University*

How are you, culimeyers???? I hope you fine ♥

Did you remember in last month that i hanged out to Hongik University? About back to 90's? Before i visit there, i do go to 80's first~ hmmm i though, my last adventure in Hongik University is about 'Oldis One Day Tour' hohoho

Let me see you this 80's shop!


Let's go to inside!!!





There is a lot of 80's stuff~!

In the first, i think this shop is Fashion Boutiques, but... I am wrong :(

Yassss~ the shop sell outfit also~ hohoho

I wanna take the picture but..... Employee stops my action to take that picture ㅠㅠ hmm

Okay~! I have to go work again ㅠㅠ

Yasssss my office has big project with local station television in Incheon, South Korea. And i have to focus to my youtube channel prepare~

When i realize my youtube channel, i hope you also give your love to me as your support ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

Enjoy your diet, enjoy your life! Because beautiful is need to fight!!

Dont forget to visit my korea blog

★  STAR's DIARY ★

Dont forget to follow my Instagram on imey2901

And last but not for last

Xoxo and annyeoooooong!!!♥♥♥



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK