Seoul Grand Child Park - The Best Place for Dating

Hello ganks!
I will introduce to you about the best place for dating in Seoul, South Korea

Almost of you, that must be know~ i living in a room that very close with great place in the world(?) lol

Where is that?
Yeah, Seoul Grand Child Park.

Why?
Cause you can do anything in there ♥
Zoo, Amusements Park, Camping Place, Museum, Floral Farming, etc

Today, i makes my own music video in there. I did photoshot too in there ♥ hohoho
My friend, Velycia, did vloging and Q&A in there... Hihihi

I will show you~
Our nice pictures in there ♥♥♥




Not only in here, i took vely's picture in front of zoo!


Not only with your boyfriend, or your something~
You can do anything in here with your best! Best friends~ Best Family~ Best Classmates, etc
Kkkkk....

Hmmm.... I have to go to sleep
Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for loving 💘

****************

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK