Asam Laksa, Good Malaysian Taste

Hello everyone!
How are you????
Long time no see,lah~~~

Yeah, as you know... Korean imigration is really reject my visa! So, i have to go to Indonesia and make new visa in there.

When i go to Indonesia, for first time i used Air Asia. I will write my Air Asia review in next article.
Because of Air Asia, i can feel Malaysian's air!! Yeah!
I transit in Malaysia for 7hours 50minutes.

I looking around in Kuala Lumpur Airport. And i found... The delicious Malaysian Food!


I spent 19 Ringgit Malaysia, and ate Asam Laksa in airport.
The taste is simillar with Tuna Kimchi-Steam. But, Asam Laksa has strong taste.


In Asam Laksa, you will find noodle inside. But in Tuna Kimchi-Stew, you just find rice in there!

I feel good with Asam Laksa's taste. Not bad, but it's not really delicious too.

When you visit Malaysia, you have to try Asam Laksa in there ♥♥

So~~
Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for waiting ⏰

*******

Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK