My Last Starbucks

hy ganks....

how are you?
today, Oct 16th 2018 is my last day since i live in Seoul, South Korea.
altough today is my last day, i will often to come-back indonesia-korea ^^ why? cause South Korea is my 2nd Hometown ♥

ah, i have my last coupon from my (ex) boyfriend. i dunno he is my boyfriend or my ex boyfriend. huft.
ok, in fact, i have story for make my novel in Indonesia about Starbucks but, maybe for today, i wanna curhat kk

okay, i got this coupon before i and him be a lover.

he always accompany me in a long night. and i dunno, suddenly he bought me starbucks Americano with 7 Layers of Chocolate Cake.




the taste of this 7 layers of chocolate cake is so so so GOOOOOOOD ♥♥♥

hmm if i have to thought my teeths, maybe i will not eat this cake. why? cause so sweety ㅠㅠ
but i dont care
hohoho

for last but not really last.

THANKS KOREA~
WITHOUT YOU, I WILL NOT BE MATURE GIRL.
THANKS FOR 4YEARS 9MONTHS STORY...
I LOVE YOU; AND I WILL BACK SOON ♥

hmmm, C U in Indonesia ganks ♥♥♥

hmm okay, i will back soon ganks~♥

i still open KOREA TOUR, FIND KAPOOR, ATOMY, AND KOREAN TUTOR ACADEMY (all about korean)
JUST CALL MY WHATSAPP AT +821032742901 (maybe i will change my phone number)



Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for visiting 🏃

***********



Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋




.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK