Visit Find Kapoor Store in Seoul

hy Ganks!

how are you?

a few days ago, i got a lot of order for my Online Shop. yeah, i must to buy Find Kapoor Bag

i know, you will know about Find Kapoor Bag.
because of the order, i got special price in there. and i can help you who wanna be my reseller of Find Kapoor ♥

hmmm don't talk about them first.

i will let show you, i go to the store by my self.









i can send this beautiful bag to around the world (:
(not only Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia)

Do you know rite, nowadays this bag is very famous.

i think cz of Seohyun SNSD, Hyuna 4minutes, Jiyeon T-ara, etc used this bag in their picture.
or maybe, cause of their commercial video that you can see in youtube. im not sure.

but, i will let you know...

i can help you, if you wanna be my reseller (:

if you wanna buy this bag, i also can help you.

just contact me at Whatsapp +8210-3274-2901
or you can visit our IG's account @k.rame_shop

i still active with my korean tour backpaker ^^

so, c u next time~♥♥
i will back, as soon as possible ♥

Thanks for reading 📚
Thanks for visiting 🏃

***********



Enjoy your life, Enjoy your Diet. karena cantik itu butuh usaha hihihi

♥ DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER POST, FOR THE OTHER EXPERIENCES ♥

Also visit to my korean blog

★★★ STAR's DIARY ★★★

and follow my instagram at imey2901

Or subscribe my channel youtube >> imey's diary << for get my new others video! ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading

And for last but not really last

XOXO and ANNYEOOOOOONGGGGG ♥♥♥


🙋












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statice Museum, Beautiful Secret Near From Hongik University

Visit SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM

My First Concert's Experience - MUSIC BANK